Saturday, February 13, 2010

How do you...

As I mentioned earlier, life is multidirectional: you never know how things are going to work out and sometimes all the pieces just fall into place.

But how do you make things happen? For example, if I wanted to open a bar, how precise of a business plan would I need to acquire capital and get that operation up and running.

Sometimes, I think I should just go out and do something like that. FORGET APPLYING FOR JOBS -- create something you already know a lot about. A bar overcharges for drinks to cover overhead. I love college, and I LOVE a good college town bar, should I just go ahead and open a bar in a college town somewhere here in America?

I'll be in Vegas in about a month -- at that point I'll report what the odds are of starting a bar and succeeding. They have to be better than counting jelly beans for the rest of my life...

2 comments:

  1. http://www.entrepreneur.com/startingabusiness/businessideas/startupkits/article41460-3.html

    ReplyDelete